HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
We did tried Twiends.com. Chances are these new followers are not going to be your most rabid fans. They are mass following too. However, I never tried Increasr.com.

·
Registered
9 Posts
We have tried running promotions to attract more facebook fans. These have worked fairly well. I think in the HVAC industry you are going to have to give someone a reason to like you on Facebook besides great service.

We try and provide good energy saving tips on our Facebook statuses as well. This gives customers a reason to be interested in seeing our name pop up.

·
Registered
101 Posts
We did tried Twiends.com. Chances are these new followers are not going to be your most rabid fans. They are mass following too. However, I never tried Increasr.com.
True. Mass following isn't really a good idea. Sometimes patience is all you need in Social Network Promotion. Just try to answer and interact with your followers will make a difference. :)

We have tried running promotions to attract more facebook fans. These have worked fairly well. I think in the HVAC industry you are going to have to give someone a reason to like you on Facebook besides great service.

We try and provide good energy saving tips on our Facebook statuses as well. This gives customers a reason to be interested in seeing our name pop up.
Agreed. You can also ask your customers to like you on facebook if they like your service. ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts