HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a new yellow jacket titan 4-valve manifold on-line but before buying it, I contact the distributor to make sure the product I'm buying is made in USA. They told me yellow jacket are made in USA, I was surprised when I got it only the box said made in USA but the tool itself mark inside the gauges made in Mexico. This is deceiving right? We're paying top dollars on our tools from yellow jacket but they only paying cheap labor to make their products outside the country. I called them to tell them what they doing is not right, if their products are not 100% made here in the United States they suppose to put Made in USA from foreign and domestic parts right? So guys beware what you buying!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Yellow jacket Titan

I bought a new yellow jacket titan 4-valve manifold on-line but before buying it, I contact the distributor to make sure the product I'm buying is made in USA. They told me yellow jacket are made in USA, I was surprised when I got it only the box said made in USA but the tool itself mark inside the gauges made in Mexico. This is deceiving right? We're paying top dollars on our tools from yellow jacket but they only paying cheap labor to make their products outside the country. I called them to tell them what they doing is not right, if their products are not 100% made here in the United States they suppose to put Made in USA from foreign and domestic parts right? So guys beware what you buying!

the 4 valve arent really that good . and i know that the yellow titan manifold is an aluminum casing . aluminum casings dont last very long. get brass they last much longer. and gauges you can always replace.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts