HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
I don’t know, that’s seems like a pretty crappy website they have. They say to call or email for a quote, but they don’t even list a phone number. Also, there’s no “About Us” page so no indication as to where or in what country they are located. :shifty:
I suppose someone could look them up in the Thomas Register, but I don’t really think that a prospective customer should have to go that route, being that they have already have a website.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I don’t know, that’s seems like a pretty crappy website they have. They say to call or email for a quote, but they don’t even list a phone number. Also, there’s no “About Us” page so no indication as to where or in what country they are located. :shifty:
I suppose someone could look them up in the Thomas Register, but I don’t really think that a prospective customer should have to go that route, being that they have already have a website.

I agree for the most part, the website info sucks and the missing phone number???

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guys, I first sent them an Email and then my conversation has been through both email and phone. They were very professional and responsive. I had been looking for a custom manufacturer of 150 copper manifolds with 2" trunk, 18, 1/2" and 6, 3/4" outlet ports. I have received the parts now and I am very happy with their quality and the pricing. BTW, their number is 818-306-8421 and they are some where in california.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Guys, I first sent them an Email and then my conversation has been through both email and phone. They were very professional and responsive. I had been looking for a custom manufacturer of 150 copper manifolds with 2" trunk, 18, 1/2" and 6, 3/4" outlet ports. I have received the parts now and I am very happy with their quality and the pricing. BTW, their number is 818-306-8421 and they are some where in california.

Whatcha buildin?

·
Banned
67 Posts
Since they don't provide proper information of the website then I think it's good you search for another one that has a reliable source of information.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.