HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
retired mech.contractor
Joined
·
3 Posts
an observer, scientist, and an electrician. trouble shooting a reff. unit is 90% electrical. the other 10% is the refrigeration cycle.
would you agree?
 
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top