HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I like my CPS Temp Seek 250. Reads temp DB Dew pt.RH ambient and has four stations,

·
North of 52
122 Posts
I like my flexible driver made by Sears. Has a very flexible speedometer type cable and accepts all 1/4" sockets /bits etc. Then my pocket LED flashlight.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like my flexible driver made by Sears. Has a very flexible speedometer type cable and accepts all 1/4" sockets /bits etc. Then my pocket LED flashlight.

I got a buch 'a those and I like 'em!

But I'm talking about a meter when I say instrument like a temp test or a digital refrig analyzer, and who it's made by.

·
North of 52
122 Posts
Bought one of these like the fact you can balance ductwork pretty well with it:
Testo 417 rotating vane anemometer

http://www.testo.com/online/abaxx-?$part=PORTAL.USA.SimpleContentDesk&$event=show-from-menu&categoryid=49805153

·
Registered
149 Posts
Hard to pick just one, but I really like my Fluke 1520 Megohm meter. It has all the features I want, without all the extra crap I don’t need.
I think I may actually shed a tear when and if it ever goes belly up, as it was made here in the USA and is longer in production.

I don’t know if a digital scale qualifies as an instrument, but I’m kind of fond of my TIF 9010A too. It’s accurate and simple to use.
I’ve even used it to weigh packages to calculate shipping charges when I sell something on ebay. :)

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hard to pick just one, but I really like my Fluke 1520 Megohm meter. It has all the features I want, without all the extra crap I don’t need.
I think I may actually shed a tear when and if it ever goes belly up, as it was made here in the USA and is longer in production.

I don’t know if a digital scale qualifies as an instrument, but I’m kind of fond of my TIF 9010A too. It’s accurate and simple to use.
I’ve even used it to weigh packages to calculate shipping charges when I sell something on ebay. :)
Yeah I like my scale too. Had it since '88. it's got a cord!!!!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Yeah I like my scale too. Had it since '88. it's got a cord!!!!
Oye! … Another cord to deal with? I don’t know, I think that might drive me [further] nuts.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, but when you ge to be my age you don't rush. i don't mind running an extension cord. Mostly i can use a cheater cord off the disconnect.

·
Registered
149 Posts

I have the same scale I love it and use for weighing other things as well

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have the same scale I love it and use for weighing other things as well
I know what you mean… I have a TIF 9055 programmable scale/meter as well, but it feels like it weighs three times as much as the 9010A, so won’t be coming off the shelf again any time soon.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts