HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
I see many contractors walk away too early from their SEO provider. I know we want to see results quickly but in some markets a successful campaign could take 6 months.
I think this is true. I think many SEO companies not set realistic expectations for contractors. Depending on how competitive your niche is and how your backlink profile links, it may take 6 months plus to see the needle really start to move from an organic standpoint. If contractors want to see immediate results they should focus on PPC advertising over SEO.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think this is true. I think many SEO companies not set realistic expectations for contractors. Depending on how competitive your niche is and how your backlink profile links, it may take 6 months plus to see the needle really start to move from an organic standpoint. If contractors want to see immediate results they should focus on PPC advertising over SEO.
Also very true, expectations are key. Too many times SEO's want the sale without wondering if the can fulfill at the level they promised. And if they can't, they're going to lose that customer anyway when they don't deliver.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts