HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of getting some T-Shirts made for the site and I thought it would be a fun promotion to give some away.

I'm still working on finalizing the logo but this is more or less what it will look like.

So how do you get a FREE one?

I'm going to give these out free of charge to the first 25 members that hit 250 posts and PM me asking for a shirt... That's it! One shirt per member. We have a mix of M, L, XL and a few XXL shirts but sizes are limited so first come first serve. This is my way of saying "THANK YOU" for being a member of this site and posting here. :thumbsup:

Once again you need to be one of the first 25 people to hit 250 posts AND PM your address. Anyone caught posting junk just to reach the 250 post mark will not be sent a shirt.
Thanks Guys

US Residence Only Please

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Actually, I have them and just never set up anything to give them away. The site is going so strong now I may give them away to people with 1000 posts or something like that.

·
Tech./Sales Consultant
609 Posts
You should charge all of the electricians double so you can give away the shirts to all of the HVAC guys;)

·
Tech./Sales Consultant
609 Posts
What ever it takes to get them dressing more like a professional.
Well now, you may have a point there. I've met many decent HVAC guys that just look like someone I would not be comfortable having in my home judging strictly by their manner of dress, prison inspired tattoos and face hardware.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OK, I got the logo finalized and the files so I'm putting in the order for shirts today. I'll let you know as soon as they get in.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts