HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find out HVAC unit for approximately 700 sq ft for office area. There will be about 5-6 desks in that area. Does mini split system work for that application. I'm also concern about outside air requirement. Is there any outside air requirements for such small office area. If split system doesn't work then what would be best type of unit for such application? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I would think they would work just fine, but make one remote a master or you'll have people fighting over/breaking remotes

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
True it seems like a good choice for an area of this size. I am honestly very happy with the fact that I do not have to spend my time worrying about things like that.
I own a small business (I have been in business not that long and I have a fairly small team at this point) and when I was starting this thing I worked from home. But as things grew I started looking for potential office spaces and that was when I came across something called serviced office. After some research about the concept I really like it. I found out that services offices are very popular in Singapore and provide high-speed internet, snacks, tea coffee and pretty much anything you want.
It took me a while to find something like that in the States but I am renting out one of these and I really like it. If I have any questions I usually just talk with the building's supervisor. So if you don't really want to bother too much this is a cool option

·
Registered
11 Posts
9000 Btu|3/4 Ton|(under 400 Sq Feet)
12000 Btu|1 Ton|(400-600 Sq Feet)
18000 Btu|1.5 Ton|(600-800 Sq Feet)
24000 Btu|2 Ton|(800-1200 Sq Feet)
30000 Btu|2.5 Ton|(1200-1500 Sq Feet)
36000 Btu|3 Ton|(1500-1800 Sq Feet)
48000 Btu|4 Ton|(1800-2000 Sq Feet)
60000 BTU|5 TON|(OVER 2000 SQ

MINI SPLIT ARE GREAT OPTION FOR YOU OFFICE