HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Do you have three years of experience working as HVAC technician? If so then study for the state license and get your license. You can do this while still working for someone else. that's how i started. believe in your own abilities, dont be afraid of failure, plan, plan and plan, and work your a** off and at the the end taste the freedom and fulfillment of being a self employed. Having said that you should never think that when you are self-employed that means you have no boss! The boss is the customer unless you are married ;) good luck

·
Registered
84 Posts
I am partners with my brother. We are 3 generation in our family owned co. I could not imagine doing anything else.

·
Registered
87 Posts
I like working for someone else. I'm a good mechanic and interact with customers well. I just have no desire right now go into business for myself.

·
Registered
87 Posts
We have some 1880's era school houses and chruchs still standing here in semi-rural Kansas.

Kinda cool for us history buffs.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I sense another pic of a gorilla giving the one finger salute coming in the near future!! :laughing:

·
North of 52
122 Posts
I like working for the company. Pension plan, benefits, don't have to fight with customers over payment/get rubber cheques.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts