HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!

I am new to this forum but have been in the commercial HVAC industry for over 30 years. I own High Performance Mechanical Training, a professional consulting company which provides the top HVAC training programs for technicians and leaders in the HVAC industry. We offer customized learning solutions across multiple platforms - on-site hands-on training, written training manuals, and web-based training solutions on Commercial HVAC Systems and Controls. My past roles included project manager, senior troubleshooter, and regional trainer for a major HVAC/controls manufacturer, specializing in staff and workforce performance issues. I also have over 30 years of experience in the classroom in a wide variety of roles and has taught everything from basic electricity and refrigeration to steam plant licensing and HVAC Controls. I look forward to sharing my knowledge and learn from everyone here.

If you are interested in staying up-to-dated about industry news and thoughts and tips around commercial HVAC, or want to boost your skills through self-paced, online training course, feel free to visit my website:

Ron Auvil.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts