HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just started my own HVAC business, and I've completed a few jobs so far. I'd like to think my work will speak for itself to create repeat customers. But I know it can take more than that because people may forget who they've previously hired. I came across this article and thought I'd pass it along for anyone else who is in my boat: http://www.achrnews.com/blogs/16-guest-blog/post/131255-making-your-promotional-items-work-for-you

It gave me some helpful promotional ideas that should help my business stay in the mind of my customers. Hopefully it helps some of you out as well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Another common way is to have your "Stickers" stick on next to the label of the equipment units after completing the job.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I would to both a magnet and a sticker on the furnace. A sticker on the furnace is permanent so they will always see it. A magnet on the fridge may get thrown away but if it doesn't it is a quick reference for their friends when they need an HVAC guy... or girl.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I feel that sticker of your company name after job completion is a good idea, so that people look at the equipment will remember to call you!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Magnets and stickers are both great ideas. It puts your name in front of the customer when there is a need. If you did a good job the first time, they're bound to reach out again when a need arises—especially when you make finding your contact information easy.

·
Registered
2 Posts
What about printing a "Thanks for your business" card with a discount on their next service? Once they have redeemed it, you could tear the card or confiscate it haha.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Custom magnet is such a great idea. Also, consider follow-up calls business development calls. When you talk to or visit old clients or customers, you’ll often find they have referrals to give you, which can lead to new business.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts