HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I've been working on this site for a while now getting graphics together and some key partnerships in place. I think we are finally ready to get started.

The official launch date of this site will be 6/17/2009.
Of course the site is open now to use but on the 17th we will start promoting the site and notifying existing members of ContractorTalk.com and some other partner sites. Over the next few months we will continue to promote the site and plan on having a magazine ad in one major publication. I think this site will fit well into our current network of sites.

I NEED YOUR HELP!
For those of you who are already members of the site I would like your help to get this place off the ground. What would be great is if you could start as many threads as possible that are relevant and appealing to HVAC pros. That way when we start heavily promoting the site the visitors will have interesting discussions to view and hopefully join in on.
Also, I need your help to spread the word about the site. If you know any HVAC pros that might enjoy the site please take some time and send them a note telling them about this place.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, your welcome to be here and please keep posting. We are just going to have our official grand opening on Wednesday. It's more just about focusing on getting more people in the door.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I would like to suggest that you put a flyer on the site that we can print and post at our local wholesale store counters. Most of them have bulletin boards that you can post ads on. This would possibly bring in many more experiencd technicians.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would like to suggest that you put a flyer on the site that we can print and post at our local wholesale store counters. Most of them have bulletin boards that you can post ads on. This would possibly bring in many more experiencd technicians.
That's a great idea, I'll try to work something up.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well, I've been working on this site for a while now getting graphics together and some key partnerships in place. I think we are finally ready to get started.

The official launch date of this site will be 6/17/2009.
Of course the site is open now to use but on the 17th we will start promoting the site and notifying existing members of ContractorTalk.com and some other partner sites. Over the next few months we will continue to promote the site and plan on having a magazine ad in one major publication. I think this site will fit well into our current network of sites.

I NEED YOUR HELP!
For those of you who are already members of the site I would like your help to get this place off the ground. What would be great is if you could start as many threads as possible that are relevant and appealing to HVAC pros. That way when we start heavily promoting the site the visitors will have interesting discussions to view and hopefully join in on.
Also, I need your help to spread the word about the site. If you know any HVAC pros that might enjoy the site please take some time and send them a note telling them about this place.

Hey Nathan thank's for putting this great idea in place, I don't really have experience in this field but I am going to school to learn be done in coming October, and like to learn from you guys. You experience is very critical for those foux like me that just got into this owesome tread, so keep up the effort you doing outstanding job.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts