HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

If you're a heating & cooling company looking to upgrade your online sales opportunities, get a ready-to-go website in 48 hours -- and save!

We built an all-new Wordpress website for a heating & cooling client. Customized to you, we will add your logo, content and contact information. Then install the website for you.

Includes:
- Fully customizable Wordpress website hosted on your domain
- Premium StudioPress Genesis framework, not a run-of-the-mill free theme
- Home slider
- Two professional forms
- Customization of all text elements for your company - name, bio, phone, address, etc.
- One round of text edits
- SEO optimization
- Backup version of the website
- Blog

We'll be happy to delete any of the pages or rename them. For example, the website comes with a blog, but you may not need that. There's also a pop-up bar on the right that reads "Ready for Winter?" -- this can be reworded for your special offer, or it can be removed if you prefer. We can provide a number of custom options for the flat-rate price of the website.

Your Wordpress Website is easily self-managed and you'll never need a programmer to make simple text changes or create new pages, but we can provide ongoing services if you prefer. If you'd like additional functionality or custom coding, we will be happy to give you a quote but this is a ready-to-go site that only needs content.

Check it out at: http://www.testing.wordpresshappy.com.

It can be yours in about 48 hrs for $1,275. A deposit of $500 is needed to start work, final payment due once website is live.

Please feel free to get in touch to view our credentials and learn more about the site.

·
Registered
6 Posts
oldpro -- I like you're site. You're doing some things right. I have one suggestion for you about something at the bottom of your site. I'll pm it to you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts