HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know that I'm old, but I can still fly an twin engine aircraft from the east coast to the west coast, landing three times in route, without seeing the ground until I land.
I'm telling you so you will know I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I can still function.
It has taken me two weeks to find out how to start a new thread on this web site. Could others be having the same problem? Could that be why there are so few folks responding.
We are not bird dogs, coming into the world knowing what to do.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I know that I'm old, but I can still fly an twin engine aircraft from the east coast to the west coast, landing three times in route, without seeing the ground until I land.
I'm telling you so you will know I may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but I can still function.
It has taken me two weeks to find out how to start a new thread on this web site. Could others be having the same problem? Could that be why there are so few folks responding.
We are not bird dogs, coming into the world knowing what to do.

I think you will find most guys here use other forums that are similar in basic design function and don't have many issues with user friendlyness of the site.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts