1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone
i recently redesigned my website
Since i cannot afford to spend a lot of $$$$$
I did it myself, to me look pretty good, of course there is always room for improvements.
Can you please take a look and let me know ?
www.airconcomfortcooling.com

thank you

·
Registered
2 Posts
I feel that you need to use some dark colors (if you use a white background) to put in evidence the most important information. And, in general, using only black and white is not the most attractive design. Try to use some other combination of colors, there are a lot of researches on this topic which you can easily access on google. Also, don't forget about SEO, to bring people to your website. If you have problems with this, you can contact danielfoley.co.uk for an advice, I am sure that he can help you.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I feel that you need to use some dark colors (if you use a white background) to put in evidence the most important information. And, in general, using only black and white is not the most attractive design. Try to use some other combination of colors, there are a lot of researches on this topic which you can easily access on google. Also, don't forget about SEO, to bring people to your website. If you have problems with this, you can contact danielfoley.co.uk for an advice, I am sure that he can help you.
Nice tips, I will take this in consideration.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts