HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
First of all , thanks to everyone who is going to reply. im new here and actually i heard alot about the this forum so i decided to ask my question here.

im in the process of opening a new pub, I am contracting the whole HVAC

so in short, the pub's area is 65 m2 (10 by 6.5m and height is 3m), however it is an open (L) shaped one. basically it has only two walls (L shape) and the other two sides are window panels (curtain glass) which would be open all the time. humidity in my area never drops below 60% (near the beach) and temperatures in summer can hit up to 35 Celsius.

Id be grateful if anyone can tell me approximately how many BTUs would i need to keep the place cool, knowing that i wouldnt mind installing air curtains to lessen the escape of cool air from the place. equipment should total to around 10000 Watts

Im guessing i dont need to add fresh air supply ..or do I..

many thanks in return.

·
Administrator
1,015 Posts
You'll need 2.5 tons min for the people alone. Probably another 2 tons for lighting and equipment. Not including what you will need for exhaust of the smoke.

Best bet is to get an engineer involved.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.