HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks

I'm Jeff

My company (www.legacytsi.com) builds custom exhibit truck trailers here in San Jose, California. We build primarilly for the local computer industry but have branched out into the medical industry.

Looking fwd to getting and giving support to other technicians and engineers. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
599 Posts
BiographyWorking for a company that builds custom truck trailersWhat is your HVAC related field/trade:Custom installation in heavy truck trailer applicationsLocationLos Gatos, CAInterestsSupermoto RacingOccupationelectromechanical/HVAC technician/DesignerHow did you find HVACSite.com?looking for a better forum than, aw forget it

So you work in expendable refer systems in the mobile market.

Tell us a little about how your usual day at work goes.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No problem, thanks for asking, it probably would produce moderate levels of entertainment to this group!

We have a number of custom trailers (we are a heavy duty trucking company) that we drag around for various computer and medical clients.
I typically install two Bard on the trailer front, one for cabin and one for a server room. See www.legacytsi.com and click on mobile exhibits for pics and examples.

I field a lot of electrical/HVAC general issues providing technical (and emotional) support and solutions. I also do a lot of quotes for marketing/sales for perspective builds.

I also do all the planning/purchasing/assembling/documentation on new builds.
Basically I'm the customer service Shell Answer Man (age hint) and McGuiver all rolled into one.

Times up, back to work :001_unsure:

·
Registered
250 Posts
No problem, thanks for asking, it probably would produce moderate levels of entertainment to this group!

We have a number of custom trailers (we are a heavy duty trucking company) that we drag around for various computer and medical clients.
I typically install two Bard on the trailer front, one for cabin and one for a server room. See www.legacytsi.com and click on mobile exhibits for pics and examples.

I field a lot of electrical/HVAC general issues providing technical (and emotional) support and solutions. I also do a lot of quotes for marketing/sales for perspective builds.

I also do all the planning/purchasing/assembling/documentation on new builds.
Basically I'm the customer service Shell Answer Man (age hint) and McGuiver all rolled into one.

Times up, back to work :001_unsure:

Ever try an Albatros unit on a trailer? They hold up way better than Bard. http://www.albatros-sl.es

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Unknown, I know Siemens make some controllers by that name but I think they are for boilers. Throw out a link, I'm always looking! :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts