HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I realize a lot of you guys are new to forums so I wrote a quick tutorial on how to post on our sister site DIY Chatroom. You can read it here: http://www.diychatroom.com/f36/how-post-23173/
This site works exactly like that one.

If you have any other questions please either post them in this thread or in the HVACSite.com Help and Suggestions topic and I'll answer them as soon as possible.

THANKS! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have Air cooled scroll chiller package of 7 Degree C chilled water and with Freon 22 as a refrigerant. system was leakage and we have attended the leakage. We have vacumised the system around 28 Inch of mercury and added new oil in the compressor. we have done new refrigerant charging. we have replaced liquid line cathall drier by new one. we have started the same and we found that suction pressure @ 50 psi and discharge pressure @ 200 psi. we thought that due to short of refrigerant, it would happened and again we have charged the refrigerant in the system. we found suction pressure @ 51 psi and discharge press @ 270-290 psi. at this point the ambient temp is 24 degree C and i found that chilled water already reached to design temp i.e 7 degree C and i found suction return temp is also very low ( i thought its a very low superheat). Pl help me why the suction pressure is less in the system and how to get the correct suction press.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I bought a new programmable thermostat. It only has only 3 wires. The thermostat instructions call for a red power wire, a yellow, green and white wire. My three wire colors are White, Yellow and Green. How do I wire this thermostat up?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts