HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
North of 52
122 Posts
Thats only 246 psi, I am sure his Pentium 4 NEC explosion proof computer case can handle that kind of pressure. Obviously the fool has never heard a relief valve blow or he would think twice about carrying that beauty around. Ignorance is bliss.:hammer:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats only 246 psi, I am sure his Pentium 4 NEC explosion proof computer case can handle that kind of pressure. Obviously the fool has never heard a relief valve blow or he would think twice about carrying that beauty around. Ignorance is bliss.:hammer:
Ther reciever has a rupture / fusible plug, so he's covered

·
North of 52
122 Posts
I sure hope his soldering "technique" is up to the challenge. That filter drier he was going to install on the suction line (to protect) should extend the life of the compressor by about 20 minutes. Maybe he could have left the computer fan in the case to have an "air cooled compressor". LOL:laughing:

·
Registered
250 Posts
I concur, what a piece of work that guy is. Last I looked you can get a nice air compressor on sale at Lowes or The Depot for less than the time it's worth to build up a pile of crap like that.

·
North of 52
122 Posts
I have been watching this show "1000 ways to Die" on Spike TV. I am sure this idiot will have his own episode soon.:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts