HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my name is Taylor, and I work in marketing in the HVAC industry, with a focus on Internet Marketing.

I'm looking at creating a free resource to help HVAC business owners with their marketing and advertising efforts, but wanted to know what you guys want and need first. I'd love to get some discussion going about what you guys are having problems with, want to learn, etc.

1. What do you have the most trouble with (marketing stuff)?
2. What topics or ideas would you like to learn more about? (ie Websites, Social Media, More customers, Cost Savings, etc.)
3. Would you rather:
Learn more cost and time saving techniques that you can do yourself?
or
Pay someone to take care of your marketing efforts for you?

I really appreciate the feedback in advance, and am excited to hear what you guys think. Any other thoughts or comments would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
6 Posts
please share your ideas on acquiring new customers for the cost of a large cheese pizza, less the toppings
Maybe $13 bucks? That would get you maybe 5,000-7,000 impressions of your banner to a targeted audience in your local area. Click-throughs would depend on your banner, and actual customers would then depend on your office staff's closing ability.

This is with a real time bidding ad exchange using re-targeting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts