HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just recently saw an ad in the AHR Expo Show Preview for a magnetic manifold gauge hanger and would like to know if anyone knows where/if there is a resource for these. I have checked online and haven't been able to locate one yet.
I would definitely like to acquire one for each set of manifolds that I use. It seems there is rarely a good place to hang the manifolds that doesn't put pressure on the back side of the gauges or hangs where I can easily see the display....:sad:

Here is the only thing I can find on this product....It is still in the test marketing stage: http://www.midtennrses.net/2012/12/magnetic-hvac-manifold-hanger/

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have one

Hi,

I was at the AHR show in Dallas. I am the Inventer of all the Quick-Sling products. This young man approached me and asked if I could help him in manufacturing and marketing this cool little magnet hanger for your manifolds. We are working towards helping him. I will ask if he can send some of what he has to us for anyone that wants one. I can tell you that he gave me one and it is pretty cool!

Bill Crowley
R&D
Quick-Sling

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Manifold sling...

Yes, I see this as a valuable tool that meets a viable need. It should sell like hotcakes. I have 7 manifolds and the greatest challenge in using them is trying to find a place to hang them on a supermarket rack so I can read them and not having to worry about whether they are going to fall and hit the floor. I would love to sample one of them. I will tell the world through social media and every other outlet how great a product it is, if it indeed works as promised.....
Supermarket Refrigeration
Branch Manager
Nashville TN

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, I see this as a valuable tool that meets a viable need. It should sell like hotcakes. I have 7 manifolds and the greatest challenge in using them is trying to find a place to hang them on a supermarket rack so I can read them and not having to worry about whether they are going to fall and hit the floor. I would love to sample one of them. I will tell the world through social media and every other outlet how great a product it is, if it indeed works as promised.....
Super
market Refrigeration
Branch Manager
Nashville TN
The website your looking for is www.hvacstrap.com

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So far the one thing I see as a negative is the strength of the magnet. Using it on a set of Yellow Jacket Brutes showed some signs of slipping loose from contact at the magnet. It is also a little bulky. On a scale of 1-5 stars, so far I'd give it a 3.....nice concept though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts