HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

This is my first post here so far. My name is Jason and I own a smaller family-owned business in Florida. I'm just wondering if anybody has made the switch to digital work orders or work order management systems and if they have any suggestions for one?

We currently have 2 locations (one on east coast of Florida and one on west coast) but all of the scheduling, billing, etc, is done from our main location on the east coast. I'm looking for a digital work orders system that has everything I need and is still affordable.

I guess I'm really looking for a project management or a work order management system. I want to be able to schedule the calls for our techs in both locations, control on call, have my employees each log in and fill work orders out. And for the work orders I am trying to get one that has credit card processing, the ability to get a customers signature, and preferably have it be able to automatically calculate time on the job and the total for the job based on the time and parts selected.

The problem is all of the ones I'm finding don't have what I'm hoping for so I can do everything from one system. The only company I have found so far is Less Paper Co and I contacted them and they gave me access to their demo and they were pretty affordable for a custom-built system but I want to shop around for the best deal.

Does anybody have any suggestions on work order management systems that has most or all of what I listed above?

Thanks,
JJ

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi JJ,

I've been using DataScope for the last two years and it has been a game changer. http://www.mydatascope.com

Main benefits:
1. I don't loose invoices and can charge faster
2. I can assign tasks to each team member
3. I can add pictures/GPS locations/Signatures to my work orders

Good luck!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts