599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...I LOST $700:furious:

Oh well... just make it up on the next service call:laughing:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Damn right. Throw in an Inverse Field Generator and "ya make a few Loonies:laughing:

·
North of 52
122 Posts
:laughing:If ya can't dazzle em with yer brilliance, baffle em with your bullsh*t. Sounds like that Shamwow guy. LOL

·
Tech./Sales Consultant
609 Posts
Gambling is one vice I was able to avoid. I have worked in Atlantic City several times, having to stay there overnight with not much else to do, and the most I have spent is $20 to play the poker machines for an hour or so. I am never sorry to leave that place.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gambling is one vice I was able to avoid. I have worked in Atlantic City several times, having to stay there overnight with not much else to do, and the most I have spent is $20 to play the poker machines for an hour or so. I am never sorry to leave that place.

Got me good last night! 2000 bucks :censored:

Oh well at least Mama Clover is happy.

Now I gotta see which of my customers is going to give me a raise to make up for it.

·
Tech./Sales Consultant
609 Posts
Got me good last night! 2000 bucks :censored:

Oh well at least Mama Clover is happy.

Now I gotta see which of my customers is going to give me a raise to make up for it.
Makes me feel better for only overindulging periodically in a good tequila and having an HVAC Internet site Jones:001_tongue:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts