HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey it's me Milk man, same guy from the other sites.

My screen name was an inside joke, never delivered milk and don't know much about cows. Although I'm learning more than what I want to know at my brothers.

I've got about 17 years of working mostly in the residential field.

I am an employee, not a business owner. Hope that doesn't count against me here. :)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi milk man whats with the screen name
I've always done service work but was working with a couple of installers know to milk jobs one Saturday. One was pissed at the other and said,"Hurry up Milk man". This pissed the other off. Another service tech was there and we started calling each other milk man.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
"i've got nipples focker, can you milk me?"
:w00t::w00t::w00t:
"My Mother", by Jack Byrnes. You gave me life, / You gave me milk, / You gave me courage. / Your name was Angela, / An angel from Heaven, / But you were also an angel of God, / And he needed you, too. / I selfishly tried to hold on to you, / While the cancer ate away at your organs, / Like an unstoppable rebel force, / And now we'll meet in Heaven, / And I shall see you / Nevermore, nevermore, nevermore.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I've always done service work but was working with a couple of installers know to milk jobs one Saturday. One was pissed at the other and said,"Hurry up Milk man". This pissed the other off. Another service tech was there and we started calling each other milk man.
Well nice to meet you :thumbsup:

·
Energy mover
124 Posts
"My Mother", by Jack Byrnes. You gave me life, / You gave me milk, / You gave me courage. / Your name was Angela, / An angel from Heaven, / But you were also an angel of God, / And he needed you, too. / I selfishly tried to hold on to you, / While the cancer ate away at your organs, / Like an unstoppable rebel force, / And now we'll meet in Heaven, / And I shall see you / Nevermore, nevermore, nevermore.
ummm, ooh keee!:eek:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts