HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am an installer and I just found this new directory that is free for us to add our company profile and promote our business. I thought I would share this because I know times are tough and we are all trying to find ways to gain customers.

http://www.installerspace.com/

·
Registered
89 Posts
Why not? that HD Supply sells em straight to the public if you tell them you own a rental or income property! Home Depot Blows in my opinion! and they sell Goodman which we were told by sales rep that goodman dont sell direct to non-wholesalers but get yourself a copy of the HD Supply catalog and see for yourself! And they target the apartment complexes! Its a full blown scam you cant compete against these A-Holes!

·
Registered
250 Posts
Why not? that HD Supply sells em straight to the public if you tell them you own a rental or income property! Home Depot Blows in my opinion! and they sell Goodman which we were told by sales rep that goodman dont sell direct to non-wholesalers but get yourself a copy of the HD Supply catalog and see for yourself! And they target the apartment complexes! Its a full blown scam you cant compete against these A-Holes!

The HD stores near me sell boilers, furnaces, and condensers.

·
Tech./Sales Consultant
609 Posts
Well, I thought I had heard that HD Supply is no longer around. But even if they are, they are a wholesale distributor just like any other one. They only sold a limited range of Goodman units, ones used typically by apartment complexes and realty companies. All brands are sold to apartment complexes and realty companies. If an apartment complex or other realty company has a maintenance and replacement division with someone on staff doing HVAC with a CFC certification, they are considered HVAC professionals.

So, Goodman is not selling to a non-wholesaler and HD Supply is selling to the same apartment and realty companies that all other distributors of all other brands sell to. At least HD Supply doesn't have the higher end equipment available for when these apartment complex owners want to put high end equipment in their personal homes.

Why on Earth would you be in competition with these people?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I hadn't seen the condensers yet. Usually too much of a liability. Then again, there are no laws against it.

Seriously? Somebody thinks they are more likely to get somebody killed with 240v or a cloud of 410a (that would be quite a site) than they are by hooking up a gas furnace? :thumbsup:

right on. I'm gonna get me a camera and lawn chair...

some hot dogs to roast...:furious:

and a BOMB SUIT! :laughing:

I'd by tickets to see some HO blow hisself up.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Hey Robin! We've been here a week and you ain't kicked nobody's ass ala Robo Style.:cry:

I miss the good old days of ....well you know:pirate:

·
Tech./Sales Consultant
609 Posts
Hey Robin! We've been here a week and you ain't kicked nobody's ass ala Robo Style.:cry:

I miss the good old days of ....well you know:pirate:
Sorry clover, but since I've become the kinder and gentler RoBo I have become almost as wussy as those whiners who disagree with me:laughing:

·
Registered
250 Posts
Seriously? Somebody thinks they are more likely to get somebody killed with 240v or a cloud of 410a (that would be quite a site) than they are by hooking up a gas furnace? :thumbsup:

right on. I'm gonna get me a camera and lawn chair...

some hot dogs to roast...:furious:

and a BOMB SUIT! :laughing:

I'd by tickets to see some HO blow hisself up.

Well of what I have heard of 410A injuries, they have all been sustained by "service techs" and no HOs as of yet.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts