HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She's rusty, She's old .. But works like new.

Looking for information for this unit, Unable to locate a data plate but it is marked "American Standard".
I need to replace the motor mount before I tackle body work.
Any help would be appreciated, been searching online for sometime and unable to ident this unit

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just going to need to remove the whole motor, mounting bracket and all. I am pretty sure a new motor mount will not be readily available. If you don't want to replace everything with brand new gear, I would think, one can get a second-hand unit that will do the job.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I do not know what it is, but it looks very much like an old air conditioner. Its appearance reminds me ... In any case, I would recommend you to buy a new air conditioner and not to suffer from its restoration and search for a technical plate. Plus, you will spend a lot of money to replace some elements, and maybe all.
There are a huge number of excellent and inexpensive air conditioners. I recently bought an air conditioner for myself on https://www.airconservicingsingapore.com/installation/. I was lucky, I got on the time of the shares. This site has all the most popular models of air conditioners that are most often bought.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts