HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K. guys help a HVAC Brother out. I'm a small business in South Florida. I need a web-site and marketing. Do you believe your web-site helps you get business? Ahh-Cool

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks,
what I'm really surprised about, is the people on this site that does web-sites did not pipe in or contact me to build one. I guess they don't need the money.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I think having a website is extremely helpful especially beneficial. Local HVAC companies should try and focus their efforts on ranking well within the cities they provides services to. Local search brings in a ton of leads for our business. I think being active on social is important as well, especially Google+.

·
Registered
6 Posts
You can contact me for advice.

I work with several HVAC companies. The goal for them has always been to make them the HVAC authority in their area. We do that a number of different ways, but yes, a website is a must. People search online these days, not via the yellow book.

Good luck to you whatever you decide.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Check out the SEO firms trying to take advantage of you lack of web marketing intelligence I have load of knowledge of web marketing in hvac field i will message you and i can help you out. For FREE not like these others trying to milk a new business for every dime it has. Feel free to message me for my advice on web marketing.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Local SEO and Adwords.

The only problem with both is you have to find a company that knows what they are doing that you can trust.

If you're internet savvy you can build your own website though. I would look into WordPress.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Local Citations

what Citations are you talking about. Never heard that before??:blink:
She's probably talking about the ones that tell Google that you're a real company. They're also known in the industry as NAP (Name, Address, Phone Number) citations. There are 15 key ones that you have to make sure are IDENTICAL. I mean an exact match identical. Do you have a suite #? Make sure you're either spelling suite out, or just doing "# 200-F" or however your address name goes.

You can check your local listings for your business here: https://moz.com/local/search . For Free.

Once you've got those done - then it's really important to ask your customers for reviews on those platforms (particularly Facebook or Google).

Let me know if that's helpful!

·
Registered
3 Posts
RFLTyler is exactly right. There's another service like Moz local called Yext that helps you keep your citations straight on a lot of different sites, but they cost quite a bit more. They also have some other bells and whistles, like letting you set up profile pages for your employees that get pushed everywhere.

If you have never changed your company name, moved to a different address, or changed your phone number then you should probably be fine with one or the other. If you've done any of those things, you might have to sign up for both.

·
Registered
5 Posts
If you are still needing a webpage I can get you in touch with the same person that did mine. It was a very decent price compared to everyone else that I was looking at. They even let me make monthly payments on it. I am having them change up a few things up on it but have not got back to them yet been busy, but that is a good thing. You can check out my site if you want http://www.lancasterheatingandair.com

As far as marketing goes you can just do as some said in the post already with getting citations done in as many places as you can possible. Some are free and some you have to pay for. Yext is a good company and have some of the strongest citations but they are also the most expensive. Get on all the social media accounts you can too.

For your webpage, the more content, the better. That is what I am going to have them add to mine.

But to answer your question the answer is YES. A webpage is necessary this day and age. Plus if you can end up ranking in the top of google for your area, you will probably be more than busy and not need to do much other marketing.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts