HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner

Hvactech

3K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  moshei 
#1 ·
I am new to the site and was invited today to join you all. As time permits I'll do just that! I am a License Texas contractor sorta retired from it all. I spent 32 years in all aspects of HVAC and don't claim to specialize in any area. I decided to settledown in the college arena and become an HVAC Instructor. I currently teach new students in HVAC residential Basic Electrical and Heating at the Junior College. Hello to you all.

#5 ·
Welcome Texan! I hope you arent one of those instructors that tells the students that if they pass the course and get a cfc card that they can begin practicing HVAC without the benefit of a License!:001_unsure: What I mean is that some instructors here are telling the students that if they pass and get the CFC card that they can get a job at an apt. complex fixing HVAC systems and all other types of repairs that infringe upon all the trades.(without a contractors license) Its true that they can get a job but what they usually dont relalize or care to realize is that they are in fact breaking the law and undermining all of us legitimately licensed contractors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.