HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the site and was invited today to join you all. As time permits I'll do just that! I am a License Texas contractor sorta retired from it all. I spent 32 years in all aspects of HVAC and don't claim to specialize in any area. I decided to settledown in the college arena and become an HVAC Instructor. I currently teach new students in HVAC residential Basic Electrical and Heating at the Junior College. Hello to you all.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
99F in the truck! 29 days with no rain! Water use under control rationing has already started in most areas. The A/C units are falling apart and we haven't hit 110 yet !

·
Registered
89 Posts
Welcome Texan! I hope you arent one of those instructors that tells the students that if they pass the course and get a cfc card that they can begin practicing HVAC without the benefit of a License!:001_unsure: What I mean is that some instructors here are telling the students that if they pass and get the CFC card that they can get a job at an apt. complex fixing HVAC systems and all other types of repairs that infringe upon all the trades.(without a contractors license) Its true that they can get a job but what they usually dont relalize or care to realize is that they are in fact breaking the law and undermining all of us legitimately licensed contractors.

·
Banned
67 Posts
Welcome! It really helps in giving the best achievement to attain certain management on giving a perfect views to have knowledge more on hvac.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts