HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

We are a general contracting company based in Nor Cal. We are a certified and service disabled veteran company and currently doing subcontracting work for the United States Postal Service (USPS). Our qualifying partner is now in the process of getting our C-20 HVAC license.

We plan to expand our HVAC business in the various federal agencies to include the Veterans Administration (VA), military facilities, etc. and we are interested to do joint venture with an existing HVAC company preferably with health care or hospital experience and a current Trane distributor.

Our initial focus would be the VA facilities where service disabled veteran owned contractors are given the highest priority.
I am inviting HVAC companies to join us especially those who are interested to expand and bring their current business to the next higher level.

Our company successfully bagged a USPS subcontracting contract covering the state of California.

Thanks,

Ephraim Untal
[email protected]
www.czarnetwork.com
925-348-6317

·
Registered
1 Posts
i am sub contractor lic c21 mechanical hvac in nevada i need work for my guys light commertial jobs and residential lic since 1997 limet $250,000

replace repair and new construction we are the best of the best guaranteeeee clean and well done jobs the 1st time alot of referents if recuiere exp. on larg custom homes call me 702-604-3995 www.amrcohvac.com

:furious::laughing::cry::001_tongue:

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hello Ephraim, is your offer still on? Are you guys still looking for a Joint venture? Please lemme know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts