HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new to the HVAC world and currently working to learn the basics/fundamentals for my job. I am an account manager dealing with the day to day operations of managing large HVAC accounts. There is no need for in depth knowlege, however I don't like to be the most ignorant person in the room when it comes to my profession. Can anyone suggest some books/reading materials of any sort that will help me get up to speed on the basics/fundamentals of HVAC?

I appreciate any/all help.

Thanks everyone.

[email protected]

·
pro member
5 Posts

·
Banned
67 Posts
Learning is a process that individual give an interest to dwell people in achieving more knowledge that can give a perfect views to get those things more understandable.

·
Registered
HVAC
5 Posts
I'm new to the HVAC world and currently working to learn the basics/fundamentals for my job. I am an account manager dealing with the day to day operations of managing large HVAC accounts. There is no need for in depth knowlege, however I don't like to be the most ignorant person in the room when it comes to my profession. Can anyone suggest some books/reading materials of any sort that will help me get up to speed on the basics/fundamentals of HVAC?

I appreciate any/all help.

Thanks everyone.

[email protected]
Hello Gabriel, If you ever want to learn about install guarantees and how they affect consumer sentiment and quality signaling let me know. I work in the HVAC extended warranty industry. I have several insights on cost, reimbursements, effects on sales, coverage options, etc.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts