HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi-
My husband has a very small company that we are looking to help build up. I would like to know how to go about offering financing to our clients. I was told (with no details) that certain banks offer 12 month no interest and once we put in the customer's details on their website, we get a response on the acceptance or denial of credit.
My question is who on this forum does this and how did you go about offering it? I would rather not go door to door to each bank so thought I'd save some time and learn from the experience of others.

I just called wells fargo and they said I need to go into a branch as they could not give me this info over the phone. Anything I should look out for?

Thanks in advance for your help!

·
Registered
9 Posts
We used to use Wells Fargo, but that was before my time here. I will tell you that the most important thing you can do is arm yourself with information. Know every detail. Ask yourself the same questions a homeowner would ask and KNOW the answers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
i am intersted in this also. I was using a bank prior that offered may options but it was a hassle going thru with all the paper work back an forth with them.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts