HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Among all the existing home furnace brand, which do you think is the best? Why do you say so?
BTW, I raise this question because a friend Kay wants to have a brand new home furnace and aside from considering the price she is also considering the best brand of home furnace. I already give her a suggestion to have a home furnace that is fitted to the size of her home to ensure the proper ventilation and circulation of airflow. I know all of you can help me and my friend to choose which is the best for her home. Thanks in advance:)

www.westcan4u.com

·
Registered
5 Posts
In my opinion for a gas fired furnace there is no "best brand". The best furnace is the one properly sized for your house & installed by the best installer around. I've said this at least a thousand times & I'll say it again:
I'd rather have the "cheapest" equipment installed by the best installer than the "best" equipment installed poorly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
In my opinion for a gas fired furnace there is no "best brand". The best furnace is the one properly sized for your house & installed by the best installer around. I've said this at least a thousand times & I'll say it again:
I'd rather have the "cheapest" equipment installed by the best installer than the "best" equipment installed poorly.

X2
I feel the same way. I get alot of service calls from other company poor installs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.