HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i stuipidly put holes in my ac vents because my momz smoke was driving me nutz bu r now qhen she smokes it gets stuck in the attic and i cant get up there also thats were i need to get to for a way to make an air bleed but the opening is in her room along with her lil eagle eyed bf im stuck not able to get up there i need some one to tell me what my options are could i get someone killed whys this happening to me i need some advice

·
Administrator
944 Posts
Stop screwing with the duct system. Your wasting energy.

Tell her what you did, and fix the holes you made. Then go out and buy a air cleaner for your room.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So i stuipidly put holes in my ac vents because my momz smoke was driving me nutz bu r now qhen she smokes it gets stuck in the attic and i cant get up there also thats were i need to get to for a way to make an air bleed but the opening is in her room along with her lil eagle eyed bf im stuck not able to get up there i need some one to tell me what my options are could i get someone killed whys this happening to me i need some advice
Stop screwing with the duct system. Your wasting energy.

Tell her what you did, and fix the holes you made. Then go out and buy a air cleaner for your room.
I put an air purifier in i told her and n ow my eyes are getting bad

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The molekule destroys them and i had a ma 25 that really messed with my breathing

·
Administrator
944 Posts
The molekule destroys them and i had a ma 25 that really messed with my breathing
You can neither create or destroy matter. So it lets the particles remain in the air.

But instead of posting here. See a Doctor.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Idk were it is i made it but i wasnt able to c where n ive had a s t roke so its nearly impossible to get on a ladder

·
Administrator
944 Posts
Only way to find and repair it, is to probably go in the attic. Or have someone do it for you.

Since most attics are vented to the outside. Doubtful the smoke is being trapped in the attic.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I thought it was tho i dont think mines vented if it is i would be so happy i live in jacksonville florida whats the probability of it being vented

·
Administrator
944 Posts
Very high. Or else your attic would reach temps above 160°F.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts