HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys - I’m pretty new here but I’ve been following along as a non-member for some time. I’m curious to know what you guys are finding to be most effective to generate leads. Of course word of mouth is the BEST but you can’t always just rely on that. Thanks.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey guys - I’m pretty new here but I’ve been following along as a non-member for some time. I’m curious to know what you guys are finding to be most effective to generate leads. Of course word of mouth is the BEST but you can’t always just rely on that. Thanks.
Hey Nick! Welcome to the site. :thumbsup:

I'm not sure where you are currently at with your online marketing, but assuming you already have a business website, I would defiantly recommend focusing on local SEO.

As I mentioned to someone else, it's a great idea to write down all your business information in a notepad file, as it is essential to have this information consistent across every listing website. This includes:

• business name
  • phone number
  • address
  • email address
  • opening hours
Once you have this information ready to be copied and pasted across the web. You will want to submit your business information to websites like:

• Google My Business
  • Bing Places
  • Yelp
  • Facebook
  • Local Business Directories
Once you have your profiles set up (it may take a couple of weeks to get your location approved with google and bing) you should ask for reviews from your previous customers on google, facebook and yelp.

This should stand you in fairly good stead getting ranked locally and hopefully generate some leads for you.

That being said the HVAC industry is a very competitive market and I imagine New York will be difficult to rank in. So you may want to consider hiring someone who does SEO for a living to do it for you as they know how this stuff works better than me!

Hope this helps and I haven't misunderstood your questions!

Don :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts