HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here, but looking forward to being active. I have a question, not sure if it has been answered in its entirety.

Many of the big manufacturers and distributors. as we are all aware of, require strict revenue requirements to be listed as an official dealer on their website.

Yet, getting listed on the dealer locator is so valuable to our websites and search rankings. I know several of these are much easier to get online then others. Can you share your personal experience on the following? Add some you know of too!

1. Goodman/Amana. I've been told they accept any certified HVAC contractor and don't have revenue requirements to be listed on each website.

2. Viessman - http://www.vitoteam.com/reward/reg_form.php (this boiler company appears to have very easy requirements to join and be listed as a dealer).

Others that I guess have strict requirements:
Rheem, Luxaire, Lennox, Ruud, Carrier, Bryant, Friedrich, Tempstar, York Dealer, Well Mclain, Utica Boilers, Trane, American Standard, Maytag.

Add more boiler, furnace, AC, thermostat, indoor air, etc companies with dealer locators that have very simple requirements. Like if you simply repair their equipment or even pass a test, you can be added as a dealer. Or you just contact or submit a form. No revenue or competing brand requirements.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Looking forward to some responses to this question. Please share if you can.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts