HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think this is an incredibly underutilized strategy that you should be thinking about.

Why?

Real estate agents need to know the community better than anyone - stuff like:

- How good are the schools?
- Where is the nearest shopping?
- Is it safe?

Good agents can answer questions like that easily - and they can also answer questions like, "Who's a good HVAC company around here?"

I think you should figure on there being two potential leads at every house sale:

-The first is when a seller needs to make a repair to sell a house.
-The second is when a buyer wants to make an upgrade to the house they just bought.

You want to be the guy that the real estate agent can recommend to the homeowner.

The toughest part of this is getting in good with a real estate agent - they need to trust you.

You really need to understand that the real estate agent is staking her reputation on the quality of your work and customer service. If you make cruddy repairs, don't show up on time, or price-gouge, it's going to come back on the agent.

And if a single customer gets mad at you, it doesn't matter too much - your company may be doing tens to hundreds of jobs a months. But a typical single real estate agent will be doing well under 100 homes per year, and usually much, much less.

I'd suggest that you have a professional-looking website and good online reviews to start - the agent is going to be looking you up.

To make the connection, I'd consider meeting up at local Chamber events or even dropping by and saying, "I do good work, I'd like to work together, what can we do to make this happen?"

Think about what you can offer to the real estate agent - can you do a non-sales-y energy audit on a home? Maybe an eyeballed "How Much It Will Cost to Heat and Cool This Home" or a similar report that's easy to generate. Think about what you can offer them that they can offer to their customers that is somehow valuable.

Anybody doing this right now?

·
Banned
1 Posts
The man who wants to sell must know very well human psychology. This is such a vast field that we need hours to discuss it. Besides the fact that you have to offer good customer service, you also have to do your job of helping that person make the purchase he needs. I was fortunate to meet Malcolm from Cambridge Mortgage Advisor, who was with me and my husband throughout this crazy buying process of a house. I am very grateful because I can meet people who understand your needs and help you make a perfect choice.

·
Registered
1 Posts
To sell well, you have to buy well. Before you buy a house or apartment, you need to consider all the conditions surrounding your property. Everyone who decides to buy real estate should understand the urban environment and understand which area it is most profitable to sell the property in a few years. As far as reverse mortgages are concerned, real estate can indeed be capital for the loan. That is a huge advantage. My father took a reverse mortgage through goodlifehomeloans.com and was very satisfied. If you have been looking for similar information, then my comment will be helpful to you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
When I started looking for a real estate agent to find tenants, I scoured a dozen websites of agencies, and what I saw there - I was offered security of transaction, legal support, mythical guarantees, saving my personal time and even nerves ... Anything, and most importantly, among all this diversity nobody gave a guarantee for the result, but all wanted to get money for their services right away. Build to rent was my goal, and when I got my house completed all I had to do was find clients. It turned out to be the easiest thing to find on your own. That`s why I`m skeptical about realtors.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I think now the profession of a real estate agent is also popular because of the financial crisis. Many have decided to invest their savings in something reliable, and real estate is one of the most profitable investments. Even a mortgage, in this case, is a very convenient way to get ownership of something worthwhile. So when the problems with Russia started, I decided to get one of the best iva home loans and buy a house by the ocean. Now I understand that it was one of the best decisions in my life.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Currently, home staging is gaining active popularity in the real estate market, among others. Pre—sale repair is one of the most expensive stages of apartment preparation. But even ordinary door painting or wallpaper replacement can increase the cost of housing by 5-10%. But it is not worth investing significant amounts and using expensive materials — investments may not justify themselves. Pay attention to the small nuances that can spoil the impression of the apartment. Check whether the door lock is working well, whether all the light bulbs are in place, in what condition are communications, plumbing and household appliances. You can do this with onstage-online.com .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts