HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm in the process of buying all the tools I need and I'm looking for a good tool bag. What does everyone suggest?

Anyone like the Veto bags?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Veto makes a great bag and the warranty is awesome. I would look into it if I wasn't saving my pennies for a Testo 327 combustion analyzer:yes:

·
Registered
599 Posts
Chinese made. Not for me.

Klein is American made. I can segregate my tools by usage in small zipper pouches of different colors. Sure saves wear and tear on the old back.

Wait 'til you get up in years, you'll drop kick that Veto off a roof and go the way I did.

now I can asses what I need for the job, grab what ever tools and instruments I need in their respective pouches, throw them in my bucket/stool and make the repair.

·
Registered
599 Posts
My helper quit me and went to work for Bosch as an Electrical Engineer.
Then he up and got married and moved out.

ungrateful brat. i was grooming him to take over.

·
Registered
599 Posts
I had to lug Lennox seven ton compressors up a two story ladder in 110*f
weather...by myself.:blink:

·
Tired & Drity
18 Posts
I use the Veto LC, it's the best toolbag I have ever used. And it's built like a Sherman tank.

looks like a cool bag but at $160.00 I'd be afraid to set down in some places I have to go, it would grow legs and walk away! :cry: most of the time a kline bag and a plastic 5gal bag to pretty good :thumbsup:

·
Registered
250 Posts
looks like a cool bag but at $160.00 I'd be afraid to set down in some places I have to go, it would grow legs and walk away! :cry: most of the time a kline bag and a plastic 5gal bag to pretty good :thumbsup:

It costs less than $100 in my part of NJ. I paid under $100 for the XL also.

·
Registered
250 Posts
...but built in CHINKLAND!

Well it is a very tough well made bag and has a life time guaranty so I could care less if it was made by penguins in outer slobovia. Now that you mention it, most of my favorite things aren't made in the USA, maybe that's because we farm our production out to other locations. If your so into the USA, why have Dracula as an avatar?

·
Registered
599 Posts
because i like Christopher Lee, jeeze. What's my avatar got to do with my personal economic ideology?.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts