HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I am a Tech school graduate in Philadelphia Pa. I have joined this site so I can get tips and advice from fellow Hvac techs. Especially when I hit the field and come across something I did not learn in school. I'm very excited to finally start my hvac career,well soon. I'm still looking for a entry level position with a company that really wants to take the time to show me the ropes properly.There is only so much you can learn while in Tech school and I know it takes time to learn in the field. I want to be a master of my trade and learn from the best.<br><br>  I also am enrolled in the OVR program with the Pennsylvania Department Of Labor and Industry. OVR is a Occupational Vocational Rehabilitation program the state runs. I qualify for on the job training. A company who agrees to take me on will get a tax break and have my salary paid by the state for a agreed upon on the job training period. Also once employed by a company I also can get any tools that are required paid for by the state.<br><br>  Well I look forward to being a part of this community. I really look forward to the day when I am a master tech who can be answering questions instead of asking the questions. <br>

1 - 1 of 1 Posts