HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The picture posted in my garage, where the HVAC unit is located.
I need to go up the wall (~20') over to the left about 15' and then up into the 3rd story/attic
The right side of the AC unit is where the return line will be.

1. can I use A/C insulated flexible round ducting?
2. what size do i have to use for code (Kalifornia)
3. Can I go tin? if so, what is the minimum size?
4. got another idea? :)
5. any difference coming from bottom or side for return air?
Wood Grey Flooring Floor Gas
1 - 1 of 1 Posts