HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of our members has an interesting trade About henny What is your HVAC related field/trade:Retrofitting SO2 refrigeration systems:shifty:

what do you guys think?

·
Registered
24 Posts
That is the problem with this site, as well as some others. All you have to do is make up some bull s**t and they let you in:furious: There is no checking too see if you are a pro or not. And another thing is that this site is in the public's eye. Everyone can view it :censored: just not post.

·
Registered
250 Posts
It doesn't matter to me in the least what his position is as long as he doesn't bs an answer to a question or post an annoying avatar. Why care in the least? Affraid he is going to witness the secret handshake or something?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
How long have you been "he,guy?"

That's almost as bad as thinking one can swing from a vein.
"He, guy" is like saying "hey guy".
It's a regional expression. If it bothers you I'm sorry.

illerate? Illiterate I think you mean?

·
Registered
250 Posts
"He, guy" is like saying "hey guy".
It's a regional expression. If it bothers you I'm sorry.

illerate? Illiterate I think you mean?

I have been in many countries and cultures and have yet to hear "he guy", I didn't realize that detroit had a language all it's own, nor did I think it was Ebonics which is spoken fluently in that area.

Oh BTW are you by any chance a moderator on this forum?

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I have been in many countries and cultures and have yet to hear "he guy", I didn't realize that detroit had a language all it's own, nor did I think it was Ebonics which is spoken fluently in that area.

Oh BTW are you by any chance a moderator on this forum?
Well then your journeys in Mi are quite limited. We have every Eastern European culture represented in my community and each has it's own unique
linguistic nuances. To dismiss out of hand an expression you obviously know nothing of emphasizes that ignorance.

I could just as easily have admitted that it was a typo. It does not bother me to do so.

You know I find that crack about Ebonics racially bigoted because none of my colleagues speak "Ebonics'.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Well then your journeys in Mi are quite limited. We have every Eastern European culture represented in my community and each has it's own unique
linguistic nuances. To dismiss out of hand an expression you obviously know nothing of emphasizes that ignorance.

I could just as easily have admitted that it was a typo. It does not bother me to do so.

You know I find that crack about Ebonics racially bigoted because none of my colleagues speak "Ebonics'.

Well now, if they don't speak Ebonics, who is ignorant now?

And no, my journeys to MI aren't limited at all. I used to go to the lower penninsula often and have spent a nice amount of time in places like Ludington and others on the water for diving purposes. Never felt a need to get too close to Detroit, I guess if I had a drug habit or needed to see a dirty large city it would have made my required sites list. The upper penn. is quite nice too in my opinion.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts