HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to purchase a set of digital gauges and just looking for advise in a brand. What's best testo, fieldpiece or digital?

Sent from my SM-N920W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yellow Jacket Digital Manifold

I have been using the same Yellow Jacket set for 12 years now. They are rugged and accurate. It is getting time for an upgrade. When I do upgrade I will get these. They are a little pricey but last a long time.

Had a couple of sets of JB before I got the Yellow Jackets. They wouldn't last. Pressure transducers kept failing.

Its very important to make sure if you are using low lose hoses or fittings, that you bleed residual Freon from you hoses before putting back in truck or van.

The Freon will expand in a hot vehicle and possibly damage the transducers.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yellow Jacket Digital Manifold

I have been using the same Yellow Jacket set for 12 years now. They are rugged and accurate. It is getting time for an upgrade. When I do upgrade I will get these. They are a little pricey but last a long time.

Had a couple of sets of JB before I got the Yellow Jackets. They wouldn't last. Pressure transducers kept failing.

Its very important to make sure if you are using low lose hoses or fittings, that you bleed residual Freon from you hoses before putting back in truck or van.

The Freon will expand in a hot vehicle and possibly damage the transducers.

https://www.grainger.com/product/YELLOW-JACKET-Digital-Refrigerant-Analyzer-10M811

1 - 3 of 3 Posts