Good old Google!I understand that this is a year old thread. But still I'm gonna contribute something. There are a lot of online Flyer design websites that would help you to design a flyer of your taste. Just Google - Design flyer online and you'll get a handful of results.
These are really good one. But how much can it cost if we're about to avail your services?Exactly HVACMan! But you have to give them a reason to call in or visit your website. Offers and coupons are an important part of the design on any printed (or online) promotion. I did some research of the top successful campaigns of several of our HVAC customers, based on those, here's what I found is working...
1. Reminder Postcards - This is a classic marketing truth: The most likely prospects to choose your company are the ones that already did: your clients. You can make significant growth for your business simply by reminding clients to get regular maintenance on their heating and cooling systems. Just keep track of when their last maintenance was, and hit them at the appropriate time for their next service.
2. A Knock-Down, Drag-Out Offer- In the world of marketing, there is nothing as compelling as a great offer. You just can’t beat it. Develop a strategic postcard campaign that revolves around a hard-to-pass-up offer, and you will like the results. FREE A/C checkups are an excellent place to start. Discounted or FREE add-on services are also proven winners.
3. Educational Campaigns - An educational campaign is how you turn uninterested prospects into interested clients. The goal here is not to “learn them a thing or two” about their HVAC system, but rather to bring to their attention a benefit of your services that they weren’t aware of.
4. One-Time Services - Clients that receive regular maintenance are where the real money is, but it turns out a great way to get regular customers is to first offer a one-time service. Build a campaign around a useful service that isn’t a regular maintenance job. You’ll be pleasantly surprised by how many of those customers become regulars after seeing how great your service is.
5. Take Advantage of the Seasons - Sometimes you just need to play the Mother Nature card—vary your promotions based on the weather. It sounds simple, but many HVAC companies try to use the same postcard all year. This is, quite simply, not wise. The heat and/or the cold are the whole reason a prospect will call you.
If you'd like to see some other real-life campaigns, you can download our free PDF, the link is included in my signature below.
Canva is a good idea :thumbsup:Try Canva.com, too, if you're looking to do a lot of your own designs, but don't have the graphic design background. It's quick, easy, and great for us professionals who just need to whip up a graphic, image, or flyer on the fly. A lot of it is free to use, too, and what you have to pay for is still extremely cheap. Great tool, especially if you're a smaller HVAC business!