HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day to all! I'm a freelance electronics engineer, and I've just been engaged by a client who is developing a product to be used in residential HVAC systems. I'm not allowed to say what the product is, but I can say that it would be connected electrically to the furnace control board. I'm supposed to find out what the most commonly used furnace control boards are, so we can make sure the product works with them. I'm hoping that this community can help me to identify a commonly-used control board for single-stage systems, and another common control board for two-stage systems. Thanks!

Sindri Electronics
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.