HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
We are currently searching for HVAC Service Technicians for a reputable commercial HVAC Mechanical Services Company in the Northern Virginia area. Trimark mechanical has been in business for over 20 years and are looking to add to their growing team. This position is offering a company van, $30-45/hr depending on experience as well as great benefits.
Requirements:
1. CFC Universal
2. HVAC Journeyman License
3. 5-10 years experience in the commercial HVAC field
4. Service and troubleshooting experience
5. Valid driver's license
6. Strong mechanical aptitude skills
7. Strong work ethic
8. Willing to grow and advance through company ranks
If you are interested or know of anyone that would be, please send over your resume so I can take a look at it. Feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns, my email is listed below!

[email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think that a good job is a fireman. You gain a lot of experience and also accessible facilities. First of all, it's a dangerous job. You have to be aware of your surroundings and learn how to look after yourself. A fireman is also well paid; usually, he makes twice as much as a plumber or electrician in construction or manufacturing. The best job for someone without any particular skills is one where they get involved in activities that interest them – such as writing guides or planning tours – and letting others handle the technical aspects.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts