- Great opportunity for a UK Sales Engineer to join a leading HVAC manufacturer
- Superb chance to develop your sales career further
About Our Client
Guntner UK was established in 1989 to promote and support sales of Güntner group products in the UK and Ireland. Over the last 27 years they have built up a fantastic reputation for their high quality products, excellent customer service, engineering and design teams.
Guntner UK have a fantastic culture with a team that work together to deliver the best results for their clients across the whole of the UK and Ireland. They are now looking for a dedicated UK Sales Engineer to join their team and continue to grow the business,
This role is a field based, client facing role where you will be:
- Developing new contacts and business with M&E engineers, specifiers and contractors across the UK.
- Utilising sales technical support teams, both locally and at Group levels, to generate quotations to maximise personal face to face time with customers.
- Building a clear business development strategy for both existing accounts and new business within your region.
- Working closely with the existing management team to maintain excellent service levels to clients as well as sharing client feedback to ensure the continuous improvement of Guntner UK's offering.
- Helping to deliver projects from order through to onsite delivery and ensure client satisfaction.
- Leading from front in terms of being and ambassador for Guntner UK
The Successful Applicant
The successful UK Sales Engineer will:
- Ideally have a proven track record in winning new business within the Industrial refrigeration market.
- Be able to demonstrate your ability to win business and grow accounts with Mechanical and Electrical contractors across the UK.
- Wider experience of business development in the HVAC sector will also be considered
- Ideally Be based commutable to Camberley, Surrey in the South East England.
- A great attitude and self driven approach will be key in securing this role.
- Be a team player who can help guide and lead an internal team.
What's on Offer
- Excellent and competitive basic salary
- Bonus Scheme
- Company Car
- Health care
Apply for this job
For more information and apply click here: https://express.candarine.com/campaign/url/forward/de8865ac3df9