HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Nationwide HVAC Provider
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spend all day, everyday looking for new contractors around the country to partner with. I use Dexknows.com, networx, google, etc. I'm just having a hard time finding good contractors to take on commercial sites in some of the more rural areas.

Last night it struck me that I should check forums. I've had great success with finding the info I need for other matters through forums, so here I am.

Where do you guys like to advertise?

I'm not a broker, or trying to sell you leads. I already have the customers and the work, I just need someone I can send to these sites.

EFS, is a national provider for HVAC, Plumbing, and Electrical service within the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico for industrial and commercial industries.

Looking forward to this forum!

Evan

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wintac-All State Air Control

Our company is proud to say that we have been using Wintac for over 10 years. The software comes with a logical tutorial which made it easy to train our staff. It has provided our company with an easier way to keep up with the location of our technicians in a timely matter, keep records of our customers from over the years, keep track of our purchased items needed for service purposes, and many others. Wintac is a software that we as an HVAC company would personally recommend to other HVAC companies worldwide. –All State Air Control

1 - 5 of 5 Posts