HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Whole House Exhaust Fan

3K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  mrjackson-3478 
#1 ·
Have a hip roofed duplex with shared attic. There are no gable end walls to mount louvres. I would like to mount a ceiling whole house exhaust fan and duct directly to roof. Problem is finding a roof louvre large enough to exhaust 4000 cfm to 6000 cfm. Graingers on-line seems to want to direct me to roof louvres that have an exhaust fan already mounted in the roof louvre. My roof is 9/12. Where can I get a louvre large enough? I can build curb if need be.

#3 ·
Happy with the quality or work done and they charged us a fair price.They worked extremely hard, cleaned our place after the job was done.We highly recommended.........
http://goldentreeroofing.com/
I'm delighted to share my experience with DMV Foam. Their work quality exceeded our expectations, and we found their pricing to be fair and transparent. The team put in tremendous effort, ensuring every detail was attended to, and they even took the time to clean up thoroughly once the job was complete.
Based on our positive experience, we wholeheartedly recommend DMV Foam to anyone seeking reliable and high-quality foam services. Their commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction truly sets them apart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.