HVAC Site - Professional HVAC Contractors Forum banner

Software/dispatching

6K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  EddyHVAC 
#1 ·
We are a service & replacement company and have been with one software company for over 20 years. We want to make a change and are open for suggestions. We normally run 12 techs. and 3 install crews. We have over 2000 service contracts. We would like a one covers all system. We have looked a several companies and one is Sawin. Any ideals?

#3 ·
I looked through the demo of Sawin, and I must say that I'm fairly impressed (and its hard for software to impress me). The only pitfall I see is that its go so many options it may be hard to train someone quickly.

How are they pricing it?
What we looked at, including hardware was right at $40,000.00. That was pretty much all the bells and whistles.

#4 ·
Field One

We use Field One software... We were using servicom and it was very outdated based on the newer softwares... We shopped for over a year and a half for the new software and in our minds field one was no doubt the clear winner... They are based in New York and they made three trips down to South Florida to help us out with our questions and issues before we made the purchase from them... The customer service is great and they have the best software in the industry... Just my 2-cents!

#5 ·
I've seen several of them. I like these two...HVAC Pack Software which is designed for Quick Books ( www.HVACPack.com ) and the other is S2000WIN Field Service Software. The HVAC Pack software is integrated with Quick Books and offers a very solid solution at a fair price. The S2000WIN software is much more flexible for a medium size company. They are at www.S2000Software.com. It is also more expensive.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.