Filter Needs - HVAC Material and Products - HVACSite

Filter Needs

Old 05-11-2011, 03:05 PM   #1

Trade: Sales
Thumbs up

Filter Needs

Hello Everyone,

I just joined this forum hoping to gain some useful information from reading first hand from HVAC Contractors experience. Also, wanted to get my name out there. I work for EMI Filtration Products. We are one of the largest filter distributors on the west coast, but have clientele all over the USA and Mexico. Please contact me if you would like to receive a price list of any of our products. We offer very competitive pricing!! Our manufacturer has locations spread out throughout the US to keep shipping cost low. We have products from poly disposables, pleats, coil cleaners, belts, hepas, rigids, water filters, & etc. You name it and we can supply it! Our number one concern is customer service and good lead times. Please contact me if you have any further questions!

Thanks!

EMIFP

Warning: The topics covered on this site include activities in which there exists the potential for serious injury or death. HVACSite.com DOES NOT guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information contained on this site. Always use proper safety precaution and reference reliable outside sources before attempting any construction or remodeling task!

Old 07-25-2011, 11:03 PM   #2
Filter Pro

Trade: Filtration

Re: Filter Needs

Send me a catalog, I am always looking to add new filters to my site.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:13 AM   #3

Trade: Heating & Air Conditioning

Re: Filter Needs

Quote:
Originally Posted by emifp View Post
Hello Everyone,

I just joined this forum hoping to gain some useful information from reading first hand from HVAC Contractors experience. Also, wanted to get my name out there. I work for EMI Filtration Products. We are one of the largest filter distributors on the west coast, but have clientele all over the USA and Mexico. Please contact me if you would like to receive a price list of any of our products. We offer very competitive pricing!! Our manufacturer has locations spread out throughout the US to keep shipping cost low. We have products from poly disposables, pleats, coil cleaners, belts, hepas, rigids, water filters, & etc. You name it and we can supply it! Our number one concern is customer service and good lead times. Please contact me if you have any further questions!

Thanks!

EMIFP
Hi emifp! Welcome to HVACsite forums! If I'm in need of those products you mentioned, I'll PM you for details. Do you have any numbers I can call in case you're not online?